Raycast keyboard bindings
Just in case you fancy replicating (some of) my keyboard warrior bindings
- Command (or Cmd) ⌘
- Shift ⇧
- Option (or Alt) ⌥
- Control (or Ctrl) ⌃
Maximise ⌃ ⌥ ⮐
Almost Maximise ⌘ ⌃ ⌥ ⮐
Previous Display ⌘ ⌃ ⌥ ←
Next Display ⌘ ⌃ ⌥ →
Centre ⌃ ⌥ '
Bottom Half ⌃ ⌥ ↓
Top Half ⌃ ⌥ ↑
Left Half ⌃ ⌥ ←
Right Half ⌃ ⌥ →
Bottom Left Quarter ⌃ ⌥ ,
Bottom Right Quarter ⌃ ⌥ .
Top Left Quarter ⌃ ⌥ I
Top Right Quarter ⌃ ⌥ P
First Third ⌃ ⌥ J
Centre Third ⌃ ⌥ K
Last Third ⌃ ⌥ L
Frequently Launched Applications
Word ⌥ W
Ekahau ⌥ E
ExcaliDraw ⌥ ⇧ W
RoyalTSX ⌥ R
Telegram ⌥ T
Slack ⌥ S
Spotify ⌥ ⇧ S
Fantastical ⌥ F
Gmail ⌥ G
Hamina ⌥ H
Loqseq ⌥ L
Chrome ⌥ C
Brave ⌥ B
MarkEdit ⌥ ⇧ M
Finder ⌥ ⌥
Standard macOS Shortcuts you SHOULD already be using
- Command-X: Cut the selected item and copy it to the Clipboard.
- Command-C: Copy the selected item to the Clipboard. This also works for files in the Finder.
- Command-V: Paste the contents of the Clipboard into the current document or app. This also works for files in the Finder.
- Command-Z: Undo the previous command. You can then press Shift-Command-Z to Redo, reversing the undo command. In some apps, you can undo and redo multiple commands.
- Command-A: Select All items.
- Command-F: Find items in a document or open a Find window.
- Command-G: Find Again: Find the next occurrence of the item previously found. To find the previous occurrence, press Shift-Command-G.
- Command-H: Hide the windows of the front app. To view the front app but hide all other apps, press Option-Command-H.
- Command-O: Open the selected item, or open a dialog to select a file to open.
- Command-P: Print the current document.
- Command-S: Save the current document.
- Command-T: Open a new tab.
- Command-W: Close the front window. To close all windows of the app, press Option-Command-W.
- Option-Command-Esc: Force quit an app.
- Control–Command–Space bar: Show the Character Viewer, from which you can choose emoji and other symbols.
- Space bar: Use Quick Look to preview the selected item.
- Command-Tab: Switch to the next most recently used app among your open apps.
- Command–Grave accent (`): Switch between the windows of the app you're using. (The character on the second key varies by keyboard. It's generally the key above the Tab key and to the left of the number 1.)
- Shift-Command-5: In macOS Mojave or later, take a screenshot or make a screen recording. Or use Shift-Command-3 or Shift-Command-4 for screenshots. Learn more about screenshots.
- Shift-Command-N: Create a new folder in the Finder.
- Command-Comma (,): Open preferences for the front app.